Sunday, November 8, 2009

too long...

I know you guys are dying! Im so sorry its been 5 days since I last posted! NOT EXCEPTABLE!! here is what is going down. I have some great new pics of the little bambino with some great visitors and such, but my camera battery died, and I can not find my charger! its killing me! SO...Im in a bit of a pickle until I find the charger.

here is a pic from the hospital though of my dad and Kate! This pic cracks me up, and with his permission I have the right to put my two little receding hair line loves on the web...I hope this brings you guys as much joy as it does me!

Just for a little update, this week we are going to try to get Kate in her bed!! Keep your fingers crossed, and she has her 2nd Doctors appt tomorrow! Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I love it too, but I need new pics - we're dying here. I have missed half of Kate's life now!!!!!
    Love you all so much!!
    The Florida Grands

    ReplyDelete