Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Man Oh Man!

We have had some eventful things going down the last two days!! She lost the umbilical cord left overs, she slept a full 5 hours in one sitting, And Krysta her Aunt came into town!

And today is her TWO WEEK BIRTHDAY!?!?! Can you believe its been two weeks already! She has been through her first holiday, and now she just growing and growing. So insane!

And I keep having to remind myself that Nick and I are the parents! So crazy! its been such a blessing and just such a crazy thing to take in, I love her soo much, and she is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen, and shes mine! still sooo weird.

Random fact: I am very excited about her having her first REAL bath tomorrow...I cant wait for this child to join the wonderful world of bath time!

Here are some pics from the last two days...





No comments:

Post a Comment