Thursday, December 10, 2009

ok one more before bed...

a tidbit about Kate.

She HATES her car seat. until the car is warm, running and going, she wants nothing to do with the carseat. So when we go on trips to dallas or Houston in this case, she was cranky because well, she was in the carseat for most of the days. While we were at church, going to and from church, looking at apartments and so on. So when we were leaving Rusty's and she had been out of the carseat for some time, we go put her back in, and literally there was no crying or upset squeals, just this face:




looking happy huh? Ha! All I see in this face is, "Really? are you really putting me back in here? FINE! I mean what am I going to do about it? Sigh, GEEZ!"

im just glad my little 7 week old already has a sense of humor!

3 comments:

  1. This reaction reminds me of somebody else I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea what you speak of :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay i know this is going to sound unbelievable but i'm not lying in the second picture i swear i can see Rhea in her....its uncanny

    ReplyDelete