Friday, April 23, 2010

Shots!

So yesterday she got her 6 month shots and she did SO great! She just cried a tiny bit...now she has not been in the best of moods today, and she is just wanting her momma right now, which lets me know that she isnt feeling to hott, but she is still doing well! And she is such a Chunker! She weighs 17.7 lbs!! and She is 26 inches long!

Man, Can you guys believe it! the little one who could never gain weight is doing it like crazy now! She also is eating her cereal just a little better, and today we tried some peas and rice...and I think she liked it...I think she was pretty confused about it. I would make a big smiley face and tell her how good it was and she would take it and then make a face like it was the most disgusting thing she had ever had! haha it was hilarious! I videoed it but I cant upload for some reason...booo

But the other day we got some Sunglasses from Granny Rhea and they were HILARIOUS!! Here are some pics! its like john lennon meets sunshine happy face!




No comments:

Post a Comment