Sunday, April 4, 2010

I passed up my mom...

So Nicks Mom and I were at this Really fun Place called Charming Charlies, and in the back there was an outfit that truly Called out to us, and well Im just going to let this speak for its self....but you should know that I hung it over Kates changing table and every time I would change her, she would get super excited and start flailing about! It was fabulous!!



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj6hO7XIOCEI5VnyBtS9i3uhkFftm2GzHaWs-P5hDGAwgmJDVHlxTK-ezas7qIUDOPJTk5W6KAPj2QV24t_UM0BoEwAHDpZ59AWPcfI0RsMBbC0bB664T4ZCD-foYYWM_dn5Eok819Gl1g/s1600/_MG_2011.jpg">

But it was pretty funny...I sent my mom a pic of this, and her qoute was, "for someone who Hated bows when you were little...I think you have even out done me!" I cant believe I let myself get there, but I cant help it! Look at how cute!! haha

1 comment:

  1. too much fun - even if it was overpriced! it was worth it!!

    ReplyDelete