Monday, November 1, 2010

Im skipping ahead a little

Ill go back to the last week, but I had to post Halloween! Our little one was the little mermaid!! Its her first princess costume, and lets just say you will probably see a princess for the next 4-5 years! I dont know if you all know how much I LOVE the princesses at Disney, but I DO! They are MY favorite things at Disney! Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Jasmine, Cinderella the list goes on and on, well for the little ones they make these truly precious little tutu like ensembles, and well when mom showed it to me...it was a keeper!

We got to go hang out with the Boatrights, they are the sweetest family. They have let us take over their home for Kates birthday, they let me come over all the time, AND they let us crash their family halloween! WE had a blast with the boys even though Kate was a little afraid of the Yoda mask, she loves those boys and getting to play in the house. Thank you guys for letting us be there and go trick or treating with you!!











No comments:

Post a Comment