Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I left for a couple of hours...

So #1. Kate is officially teething, and lets just say, our sweet little munchkin is in a lot of pain, and she is letting us know about it! our once sweet, pretty, cute little fat cheeked baby was just precious, and the best baby of all time. Well we forgot that teething would be just around the corner and the drama that she gets from her momma has come out in FULL force! So today I finally gave into the drugs, baby Motrin is now my new best friend.

#2 on Saturday when I left Kingwood to go on a shoot in Nachadoges, I thought I was leaving that sweet little butter ball with her papa to go to a football game at the church and hang out with kiddos. Well apparently not only did her father take it upon himself to Re-Dress her after I left, but the teething began, and she was in a SCREAMING type mood. Im not totally blaming it all on the teething, she might have been embarrassed by the way her sweet daddy dressed her.

#3 This is how I came home to my baby...Nick thought that the little bloomers you put on them under a dress were some kind of pant, and of course she had to wear a ball cap to the game...oh daddy! Gotta love him...plus I dont think I have laughed that hard in a while, so it made my day to see our little girl in this VERY pink and silly outfit!

Enjoy!







But all that to say, she is in a lot of pain, and not doing so hot. She has every little discomfort you can have when teething, from the diarrhea, to chapped booty, to sore gums, she has it going on...I feel so bad for her. I hope she sleeps better tonight.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. OK, these are the cutest ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicky wicky schlicky poo! she had to wear her underwear on the outside for everyone to see! oh but how special the pics are of baby with her daddy...SOOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete