Monday, February 15, 2010

First snow...

So last week, Kate and I hadnt seen my momma and family in a while, so we decided to leave on wednesday and head out to Dallas. Little did I know that a little gift was awaiting me when we would get there. it was normal dallas when I went to bed, but early the next morning I wake up in a snowy wonderland! This is such a rarity for a Dallas, Texas girl! I mean it has snowed before, but not like this! we got 8 inches!! 8 INCHES people! the most dallas has ever seen!

So you are darn right I bundled my little munchkin up and out we went, yes it was too cold, yes I probably should have put a hat on her, yes Im a bad mom! BUT SHE WAS IN THE SNOW!!!! Its sooo great! So let me be and enjoy the fun pictures and her super cute Valentines bow (more to come of that later)

amazing how my blogs are now about bows and all baby! so weird! love you guys!






2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH!! You made a snow angel with your angel! WHY didn't I think of that!?! SO Precious! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! that is the cutest snow angel ever!!!! and the valentine bow is awesome!!!! janet is going to open an on line store so you will have to let all your bloggers know. the g-mama

    ReplyDelete