Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful....

I just have been overwhelmed by how amazing my family has been through this time. I am so thankful for healing that has been had within my family, and love that has been restored in ways that were needed. I am so thankful that the Lord heard our prayers and let our family come together just a little through Kate!

I am thankful for my mother, she is amazing, and thinks of things I would never think of. I hope that I can be half the mom that my mother was. And I pray that nick and I can be half the parents that mine were, and his own. We have such amazing parents, I am so thankful.

I am thankful for my sweet brother coming up with my mom on monday to help me out and hang out with me...and on that day my sweet momma cleaned my house and let me tell you how THANKFUL I am for that. My house looks awesome, you should all come try to see how great it is!

I am thankful for my grandparents coming out today to spend some time with me and Kate, and let me recoup just a little more.

And mostly I am thankful for my sweet husband. He is such a wonderful man, and I couldnt pick a better man to be with. He takes such amazing care of me and my heart, and to see him love our little girl has been something so incredible. I cant wait for her to grow and see Nick grow with her. To see the love he has grow and change. I just cant wait. I am so thankful for his love and sweet heart for our family and the Lord.

here are just a couple of pics of those who have helped me out this week! Love you guys...






2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, mom and dad had a great time with you and Kate yesterday. They can't wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, when you wrote all that about kate and nick....ooooo it got me .... i am tearing up! i love you so much and can't wait to watch yall all grow together! love, steph

    ReplyDelete