Saturday, October 2, 2010

playing...

So lately, Kate is at that age where she likes to play by herself. So there are these sweet times during the day when I will look over and her little back will be turned to me and she will be playing so sweetly. She will coo and talk to her little babies, or she will dance to her musical toys. its truly one of those things that I always look at and just stop and smile. It makes me a little teary even sometimes. She is just so precious and sweet and innocent. She is happy and completely at ease and content with life when she is just sitting playing with her toys...so once again as I look at these pics and see her sweet little back turned to her little toys I think, these times are getting few and in between and I already miss them...



1 comment:

  1. Oh Rachel your post almost made me cry! They grow WAY too fast don't they! I'll think that as I am rocking Graham and he just let's me, "God please don't ever let me forget THIS moment". Such a sweetie pie & I hope we can all get together someday to meet little Kate! Enjoy all your moments!

    ReplyDelete